A holiday without worries
Good morning and welcome to our page where you will find all the information about the new provisions we have implemented: health protocols but also special booking conditions to spend a quiet and safe holiday in our hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you with the same enthusiasm and even greater quality!
- In our “House” we and our staff will take all the necessary precautions and devices to ensure your stay in total hygiene and safety.
- Our family will welcome you with the usual cordiality, with a few less hugs but with a lot more love.
- We will show you some simple rules to be adopted responsibly in order to guarantee all guests a quiet and carefree stay
- We will organize the meals ensuring the required safety distance
- For those who wish, there will be the possibility to require room service at an additional cost
- In the hotel a series of hand sanitizers will be available
- The rooms will be sanitized with ozone bio-sanitization and the surfaces of the common areas perfectly sanitized several times a day.
- Our outdoor swimming pool will be open regularly, while the opening of the whirlpool and the sauna area will follow the provincial indications.
- The Beauty and Massage service will be regularly open upon reservation.
- The Wellness Centre will be open by reservation only, with restricted access and Green Pass required.
- Special Booking Conditions
A deposit of 30% of the total budget is required, which will allow us to have a minimum safety margin on the guest’s intentions.
How to book or cancel
All reservations and cancellations must be submitted by e-mail.
June: free cancellation up to 15 days prior to arrival.
July/August: free cancelation up to 30 days prior to arrival.
September/October: free cancelation up to 15 days prior to arrival.
For cancellations received after the deadline, 30% of the stay will be charged.
We suggest you to insure your holiday with your preferred insurance in order to avoid cancelation fees.
Let’s talk about us…
The welcome was so friendly. During my stay I enjoyed such a great view at the pool, a first class restaurant and I was treated so nice and friendly all the time.
The room was clean and cosy, the location spectacular, the restaurant so old fashioned in the best manner. All the stuff was so friendly that I have to come back
Warm & friendly family run hotel by the side of Lake Molveno. Comfortable rooms with stunning views of mountains & the lake. Excellent base for walking. Chair & gondola lifts from the village up to bike & walking trails with refuges serving delicious local cuisine.
Keep in touch!
Send us a request
AlleDolomiti Boutique Lake Hotel ****
Via Lungo Lago, 18, 38018 Molveno (TN)
Dolomiti di Brenta – Trentino
Elle Bi noleggi di L. Bertò +39 328 913 9333
Viaggi Giulia +39 348 225 2140